Something is telling me,that I need not scream or shout or yell !
It's also telling me that I need not ring the bell !!
I tend to look at your face which is looking pale,
I want to hold you and tell you that life is a fairy tale !
I know not even for a second you would believe that,
Since it is you who always introduced me to the fact !
But I wish there is no pain in your life
And I so much wish you was my wife !
I wipe my own tears and am determined to make you smile,
So what if we are not together today,we intend to go a long long mile !
I'll see you around the next corner,where you would be waiting for me,
And I'll hug you and tell you that life is now much better for me !
It's also telling me that I need not ring the bell !!
I tend to look at your face which is looking pale,
I want to hold you and tell you that life is a fairy tale !
I know not even for a second you would believe that,
Since it is you who always introduced me to the fact !
But I wish there is no pain in your life
And I so much wish you was my wife !
I wipe my own tears and am determined to make you smile,
So what if we are not together today,we intend to go a long long mile !
I'll see you around the next corner,where you would be waiting for me,
And I'll hug you and tell you that life is now much better for me !
super like... i like the rhytm and ofcourse the content..
ReplyDeletethough lil improvment in placing the commas is req..