'Did she leave you or did you leave her?' 'Love left us.' - Life in a Metro

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Only You...

Everytime I hold you...
I want you to hold me back as if you’d never let me go.
Everytime I hug you...
I want you to hug me as if I was the last person you could ever hug.
Everytime I talk to you...
I want you to listen as if there were none other in this world.
Everytime I listen to you...
I want you to talk as if we’d never talked before.
Everytime I see you smile...
I want you to smile as if life could never be better.
Everytime I see you sad...
I want you to give me all your pain.
Everytime I touch you...
I want you to feel the love flowing inside me.
Everytime I hear your heart beat...
I want you to lie there forever and do nothing else.
Everytime I remember you...
I want you to pop up right before my eyes.
Everytime I walk alone...
I want you to walk by my side.
Everytime I eat...
I want you to be there eating with me.
Everytime I drink...
I want you to be there to stop me doing that.
Everytime I miss you...
I want you to miss me even more.
Everytime I go to sleep...
I want you to be already waiting for me.
Everytime I wake up...
I want you to be asleep by my side, so that I can wake you up.
Everytime I write...
I want to write about you.
Everytime I read...
I want to read with you.
Everytime I drive...
I want you to be there.
Everytime I talk...
I want it to be just you.
Everytime I think...
I want you to be the first and the last person I ever think of.
Everytime I open my eyes...
I want you to be there.
Everytime I close my eyes...
I still want you to come before my eyes.
Everytime I smile...
I want you to be the sole reason for that.
Everytime I cry...
I want you to wipe my tears and comfort me.
Everytime I laugh...
I want to laugh with you.
Everytime I fall...
I want you to pick me up.
Everytime I see a star...
I think of you.
Everytime I say I love you...
I want you to say I love you back.
But I guess I’d rather shut my eyes and simply go to sleep, for I’m too tired waiting for you to come around. The day you left me was the day I died. All I’ve been doing ever since is trying to live, breathe and trying not to die again. But oh! How impossible is it?! For I die every day.
Everytime I hold you...
it’s just cold air.
Everytime I hug you...
you’re still not there.
Everytime I talk to you...
it’s like I’m a crazy man talking to no one.
Everytime I listen to you...
I am still always waiting to listen to you.
Everytime I see you smile...
I smile.
Everytime I see you sad...
I cry.
Everytime I touch you...
how can I...
Everytime I hear your heart beat...
it feels as if that’s my heart beating out there.
Everytime I remember you...
I can’t stop thinking about you.
Everytime I walk alone...
you are always walking by my side...
Everytime I eat...
I am eating with you...
Everytime I drink...
oh yes I have started drinking.
Everytime I miss you...
I don’t...coz I never stop thinking about you...
Everytime I go to sleep...
I cry thinking about you.
Everytime I wake up...
I find myself alone.
Everytime I write...
I write about you.
Everytime I read...
I read without you.
Everytime I drive...
I drive without you.
Everytime I talk...
I talk about you.
Everytime I think...
I think about you.
Everytime I open my eyes...
you are there.
Everytime I close my eyes...
you’re still there.
Everytime I smile...
it’s because you’re smiling.
Everytime I cry...
it’s because I’m not the reason for that smile.
Everytime I laugh...
I’m just pretending.
Everytime I fall...
there’s no one to pick me up.
Everytime I see a star...
I cry thinking I wished for you under that star.
Everytime I say I love you...
I mean to say that I am happy to see you happy with someone else even if that’s killing me inside. Since the day you said goodbye, I’ve been counting the days until you’ll be back in my arms again. But it scares me...’coz I might be counting for the rest of my life. Still I'm here...waiting...but please hurry...before my life gives way to the endless pain I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment