'Did she leave you or did you leave her?' 'Love left us.' - Life in a Metro

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sheer Cupidity

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean to say so much more than just those three words.
I want to tell you that I’m always thinking about you.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean for you to understand that you are above anyone else in this world for me.
I want to tell you that you are my world.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean that I want to be able to hold your hand when I am hurt.
I want you to understand that I actually cry when you’re sad and am happy when you smile.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean I’d do anything to bring that smile on your face.
I want you to know that you’re the person I silently wished for under that falling star.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean to tell you that my heart skips a beat every time I hear your name.
I want you to know that it’s just you that my heart beats for.

Everytime I say I love you...
I want to realise how much I care for you.
I mean to be the best man in your life.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean to say that just being a part of your life isn’t enough.
I want to live in the same skin and share every thought, heartbeat and emotion as you.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean for you to know that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
I want you to tell me that you love me back as much as I do.

Everytime I say I love you...
I mean to tell you that I’d rather see you happy with someone else than see sad with me.
I mean that I don’t want ever to let go off you, but I will if I must.

Everytime I say I love you...
I want to tell you that I am begging you not to lie to me if you don’t love me back.
I mean that if it be...I will always be by your side without you knowing.

Everytime I say I love you...
I want you to follow me if someday I leave you.
I mean to say that the day you leave me will be the day I die.

Everytime I say I love you...Whenever I say I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment