The girl I love. The girl I hate. The girl I'll never forget.
This is for her.
There's nothing in the world I want more right now, at this moment, than her arms around me, hugging me tight and telling me everything will be okay. She always had a way of putting things right. Why she didn't in the end, beats me. But she is and probably will always be the one I crave at times like these when I'm disconnected with everything else - and facing my demons. Only she could understand what I'm talking about and only she could say things and do things that could put it all right again.
But of course, she's gone. Lurking somewhere in the corners, her heart's beating with the same painful rhythm mine does, waiting... Waiting for me to give her a sign to come and take the reins of my life in her hands and make things right without me having to worry about it.
But I step out without her in this darkness, trying to stand on my feet wondering if it's all worth it, wondering if I really have to do this without her, wondering if we could still be perfect.
Yet... moving on without her. Letting her lurk as I move further away. Feeling the pain that beats in both our hearts. But moving on alone. I've fallen today. I hurt. I need her. But I've come too far to call her now. Not that she can't hear me. But my own voice struggles to come out when I want to call on her. I know she'll be there but I'll have no answers to the questions she'll ask me later. It'll be a lost cause. To bring her out of one darkness and push her into another abyss.
So I go on, trying to convince myself that it's for the best. In reality it's too late to go back. I just wish I could bring myself back to life.
This is for her.
There's nothing in the world I want more right now, at this moment, than her arms around me, hugging me tight and telling me everything will be okay. She always had a way of putting things right. Why she didn't in the end, beats me. But she is and probably will always be the one I crave at times like these when I'm disconnected with everything else - and facing my demons. Only she could understand what I'm talking about and only she could say things and do things that could put it all right again.
But of course, she's gone. Lurking somewhere in the corners, her heart's beating with the same painful rhythm mine does, waiting... Waiting for me to give her a sign to come and take the reins of my life in her hands and make things right without me having to worry about it.
But I step out without her in this darkness, trying to stand on my feet wondering if it's all worth it, wondering if I really have to do this without her, wondering if we could still be perfect.
Yet... moving on without her. Letting her lurk as I move further away. Feeling the pain that beats in both our hearts. But moving on alone. I've fallen today. I hurt. I need her. But I've come too far to call her now. Not that she can't hear me. But my own voice struggles to come out when I want to call on her. I know she'll be there but I'll have no answers to the questions she'll ask me later. It'll be a lost cause. To bring her out of one darkness and push her into another abyss.
So I go on, trying to convince myself that it's for the best. In reality it's too late to go back. I just wish I could bring myself back to life.
THIS IS FOR YOU
Dude do you see the film "Pyaar ka Punchnama " in that film all these things happened but at last all of them leaves because these feelings can't be kept for moree tim...
ReplyDelete